.

Ads 468x60px

Sample Text

Welcome Guyssss.......

About Me

Saturday 24 March 2012

Beats for galaxy mini (with dsp manager settings) !!


 Beats for galaxy mini (with dsp manager settings) !!


this a working beats for galaxy mini tested on subpsyke,emanom,mebitek,squadzone,and stock roms


1.reboot in recovery
2.mount system
3.flash the zip file
4.enjoy

ps 1:it's not my work thanks to RockoDev
ps 2:you will find the files in system
ps 3:i realy see difference on my phone sound is awesome  with stock samsung headphones
ps 4:for squad rom use second attachment (first uninstall dsp manager with titanium backup or rename it using root explorer in system/app)

guys i come With new settings ( for dsp manager), and I have tried several different types of music! with beats audio and this settings all i can say is...perfect 

for settings see Attached image


Note : the first option, Dynamic Range Compression, which is cut off in the screen shot, is UNCHECKED

worked for you? SO please use Like button

Click image for larger version

Name: Capture01.jpg
Views: 271
Size: 41.9 KB
ID: 961297  
Attached Files

Beats Audio.zip - 

BeatsAudiob0314 R.C 6.zip 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Akshay,
    This did not work for me. I am having mebitek CM version. I uninstalled DSP manager and now after flashing the second zip, I dont see DSP manager. Can you please help me to fix this?
    Also I have installed few themes from your site, but I am not able to see them in my phone. Can you also help me to fix this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. but im using Cyanmobile & im use it it works........

      Delete

 

IM NOT A DEVELOPER

Im Not Created This Apps And Roms Im Just Put All THe THings Together In one Place i mean on My blog to Easily Galmin Users...........

ADMINISTATOR-AKSHAY SAINI

Akshay Saini
Welcome to Galaxy Mini zone
Get This widget
Best Blogger TipsGet snow effect
 
Snow-Falling-Effect