.

Ads 468x60px

Sample Text

Welcome Guyssss.......

About Me

Saturday 25 February 2012

Android Market Theme


 [THEME]6/26-TransBlue Market update! 

I've recently made a revision to TransBlue (the most popular by far) At first the changes may seem minor, and visually they may not be the first things that pop out, but underneath there's actually quite a few changes. What I've strived for this time was to reduce the usage of public resources a little. I had already pretty much themed all that I could otherwise, so I started to edit the layout xml and (and a couple places in smali) to instead call new local resources I've added. Kind of a long process as it's a bit of trial and error for me (never done anything like it before really), but I think I've come to a decent point where I can release it. 

This grew out of another project I'm working on for SGS2.
Screenshots courtesy of esk02k. Thank you! Also, thanks to fernando sor, who's pm exchanges instigated much of the research that led me to this revision. 



And here's one showing the widget:



FLASH IN RECOVERY

Market2.3.6-TransBlue_v2.2.3BT.zip

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

IM NOT A DEVELOPER

Im Not Created This Apps And Roms Im Just Put All THe THings Together In one Place i mean on My blog to Easily Galmin Users...........

ADMINISTATOR-AKSHAY SAINI

Akshay Saini
Welcome to Galaxy Mini zone
Get This widget
Best Blogger TipsGet snow effect
 
Snow-Falling-Effect