.

Ads 468x60px

Sample Text

Welcome Guyssss.......

About Me

Tuesday 1 January 2013

CM9 CM10.1 AOKP Theme Popstyle

  CM9 CM10.1 AOKP Theme PopstyleCM9 CM10.1 AOKP THEME POPSTYLE

            Description
*** PLEASE READ CAREFULLY ***
*** IF YOU GET THIS MESSAGE: "This theme was improperly compiled and cannot be applied. Please report this incident to the theme author" APPLY DEFAULT THEME, RESTART DEVICE AN APPLY THIS THEME. ***
*** I CAN'T REPLY COMMENTS, PLEASE CONTACT ME BY EMAIL IF ANY ISSUE ***
This theme is optimized for LDPI & Hdpi devices runing ICS (CM9/AOKP).It's also compatible with JB roms (CM10/AOKP)
Don't forget to contact me if you find any bug or have a request
I want to thank every one helping me with this:
m1keyb (good job, dude)
zdunex25
giannisgx89
MrDSL
TUN_SD
jasonevil
djdarkknight96
bhu1
... (I'm sure I forget some, sorry)



                                         

          Download

                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

IM NOT A DEVELOPER

Im Not Created This Apps And Roms Im Just Put All THe THings Together In one Place i mean on My blog to Easily Galmin Users...........

ADMINISTATOR-AKSHAY SAINI

Akshay Saini
Welcome to Galaxy Mini zone
Get This widget
Best Blogger TipsGet snow effect
 
Snow-Falling-Effect